Ask an expert

14 Dec 2005

help<br>need advice
i am on holiday with my parents at the coast. my friend an i meet some cute guys yesterday and they invite us to a party last night. at the party there was alot of alcohol to drink. i had alot to drink and ended up having sex with two guys at the same time. we did not use any protection. where can i get the morning after pill. i am only 15 and dont want to get preganant
Answer 387 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

you can get the morninga after pill from a pharmacist, sometimes it can be effective up to 72 hours after sex.

in future, please always use a condom, and also think about not abusing alcohol in such a way that you then regret your actions later
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19896 votes