Ask an expert

18 Apr 2006

I really need help!
Hi.I am a 16 year old guy but for some strange reason I have breast,I know this is not normal.Is there anything I can do about it because it is very,very imbarrasing.Can you please help!
Answer 392 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

You need to consult your family doctor, as there are treatments available in some cases this is surgery; in others hormone treatment.

But you need to obtain medical advice.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.