Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
14 Apr 2006
should i shave my pubic hair?
This is simply a matter of personal choice, and has no health risks attached. Some people do this purely for cosmetic reasons, and because they want to. So if you want to its your choice.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- 'I've seen the worst of Aids, TB, but nothing compares to Covid' - a community health worker's story
- Some patients experience post-traumatic stress disorder after severe Covid-19
- New study shows how speaking while infected with Covid-19 can potentially spread the virus
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- A woman died not long after getting Covid-19 from transplanted lungs
- The ANC may need to destroy itself to rid SA of state capture, analyst says
- EXPLAINED | Unfit to stand trial insight amid furore over anti-lockdown protester
- OPINION | National Minimum Wage - even more of a tightrope walk after Covid-19
- Adriaan Basson | The people of Gqeberha deserve more than a new name from the ANC
- More booze, bigger gatherings allowed as South Africa moves to alert Level 1
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9365 votes
67% - 19340 votes