Ask an expert

29 Jun 2005

Is it true?
I heard from a few people that if your penis exceeds 18cm when erect, that you have some serious hormone problems, and could be serious in the future. Please assist, if this is true, what medication should i be taking? What could ultimatly happen?
Answer 348 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Dane,

different guys are different sizes, and this is about genetics and not about a hormonal problem.

If you are worried please consult your family doctor or a urologist
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9365 votes
67% - 19339 votes