Ask an expert

29 Nov 2005

Mutual masturbation
Im a 17 year old girl who's currently in a monogamous relationship with a boy around the same age.We are both virgins and want to stay that way.But since our hormones rage when we get together we can't help getting all touchy feely.One time it went overboard and started caressing him on his 'bits'.He was enjoying it then all of a sudden he winced with pain.I was so embarassed,cos i was experiencing great sensations!!I want to know how to make him feel good without hurting him,i want it to be a joint experienced!!
Answer 365 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

you need to speak with one another - ask him why he winced, that way you can learn what is right for both of you and what is not.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.