Ask an expert

19 Feb 2004

my chest
can you tell me whats wrong with my chest,the bone between my chest are different sizes,one sticks out and one is smaller
Answer 387 views
Teen expert
Teen health expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Alex

It depends how severe this situation is, this can be a growth deformatily or just a normal bone structure. You will need to give me more info or go to your local gp that he/she can check it out.

Good luck
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19432 votes