Ask an expert

15 Jan 2004

Period Problems
I've had my periods since 2001,it is a 40+day cycle, I have my periods for 8 days, it is very irregular,i suffer from severe period pains what can I do without going to see a doctor?
Answer 377 views
Teen expert
Teen health expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Thobi

Please go and c a gynie that she can put you on the pill that will help regulate your period and assess the problem.

Good luck
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19971 votes