Ask an expert

31 Jul 2008

My partner she is on her periods, but now it is more than a week is that normal or okay?
Answer 198 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi there,

the time depends on the individual person, but if she is concerned about her periods she should go and visit her family doctor to ensure that she is okay physically.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.