Ask an expert

22 Jan 2004

U told me to c a gynae but idnt hav the cash so where can i get 1 cheap in Durban
Answer 301 views
Teen expert
Teen health expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Thobi,

The best is 2 go 2 your local health care center and seek advice on resources there,

Good luck
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.