Ask an expert

23 Nov 2005

i just had sex for the first time and it really hurt like carzy. my bf & i did not use any protection and he cummed inside me i am only 12 and dont want to fall pregnant what to i do plz hlp. it was the 1st time for both of us he is 15
Answer 818 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

Having sex before the age of 16 ia illegal and wat your boyfriend has committed is statutory rape. The way in which you have had sex clearly shows you are not ready for a sexual relationship. You will only know if you are pregnant by having a test which you can get from a pharmacy or be tested by your family doctor.

I strongly suggest you wait a few years before engaging in sexual relationships, and get yourself educated now.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19962 votes