Ask an expert

30 Nov 2004

Sex toys for boys
Hi Expert, are there any sex toys that boys can use?
Answer 665 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001


yes there are. You can get sex toys that stimulate both the penis and the anus. These are usually found in sex shops.

For further information please contact our Sexologist at Health24

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9363 votes
67% - 19336 votes