Ask an expert

12 Nov 2004

Skin allergy
I have a skin problem, I recently tried out a new body spray only to find out that i was allergic to it, it gave me a sort of marking across my chest.Since im a black South African and fairly light in complection it stand out.My doctor gave tablets and creams but i see no difference.Plz help
Answer 331 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Kenny,

If what your doctor prescribed is not working you should go back to your doctor to discuss this. You may need a referral to a dermatologist who specialises in skin problems.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19981 votes