Ask an expert

21 Sep 2009

skin problem
Hay there my name is Jaime Kotze, And I am a 17year old girl...Now I have a problem with my skin...And I hope you can maybe help my out on this...

I have big red things on my body...They all round shape and look like ringworms but its not that, and its verry itchy I am starting to think its Eczema because it cant be chickenpoks, Chikenpoks looks like small blistirs and its not that...And its not measels eather because they too big to be measels...I dont have a idea what it can be...The docter I went to said it maybe a allergy, but I am starting to get worried...Because my skin is verry itchy and I seem to get more every day...On my legs ,amrs, Stomach and on my back...

I really hope you can maybe tell me what I am looking at...Or give me some advise on what to do..

please help...!!!

Answer 358 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Jaime,

I recommend that you seek medical advice as soon as possible so that your skin problem can be looked at, as describing it will not be as accurate as having a face to face consultation.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9364 votes
67% - 19336 votes