Ask an expert

29 Nov 2005

My son is 19 years old ...

His drinking is getting too much ... he has now admitted that he would like to go and see someone but on a one on one basis - he does not feel up to discussing it within a group

Is there any organisation that would be able to assist?

Thanking you
Answer 353 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

please contact cape town drug counselling centre on 021 447 8026

if not in CT they will direct you to your nearest service
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.