Ask an expert

10 Nov 2004

To Jeremy
Hi Jeremy,

Try: www dot sxetc dot org

Its a site for teens, by teens and experts in the field of sex, the body, relationships etc. Hope this helps!
Answer 331 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9519 votes
69% - 20834 votes