Ask an expert

06 Dec 2004

very big ****
hi Teen Expert

I am really shy about this.......don't really know how to put it.

I'm a 16 year old male, with a very big penis. It's just very uncomfortable sometimes, especially when i'm at school and i get an erection (!). Is there any way I can control my erections?

And are there any pills to make it smaller? My penis seems out of proportion to the rest of my body. Thnx
Answer 296 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001


there is nothing you can do to shrink your penis. In terms of embarrassing situations at school, maybe try wearing tighter underwear so that your penis doesn't stick out so much if it gets hard, and is rather held against your body.

Rather than feeling that you eed to change your body, it is far more worthwhile becoming comfortable with who you are, and that certainly includes physically.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.