Ask an expert

20 Sep 2009

what do i do next?
I thhink i am pregnantbut i ve been drinking herbal tonic called stameta which states not suitable for expecting women,what do i do next.and no i wasn' t aware of my condition
Answer 315 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Abby,

you should consult your family doctor, or medical practitoner that is handling your pregnancy.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9365 votes
67% - 19351 votes