Unknowingly doing an exercise wrong, or practicing the wrong form, can lead to injuries.
- PODCAST | Monkeypox: How it spreads, when to test & why people 42 and up may be protected
- Weight loss advice from GPs really can help people slim down and stay that way – new research
- Dangers of too much sitting: International study shows why you need to move
- Your walking speed could predict future dementia
- Nine vegetables that are healthier for you when cooked
- ‘How I made it out of that tavern of death’ - young survivor
- EXCLUSIVE | 'What money?' - Phala Phala cleaner speaks
- 'We found her body at the mortuary' - father of 14-year-old Eastern Cape tavern victim
- Adriaan Basson | An ode to SA's brave, resilient journalists who never give up
- Rates revolt: More communities are ditching municipal bills and doing things themselves
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
27% - 9950 votes
73% - 26289 votes