Have a burning desire? Perhaps that's because your body contains enough phosphorous to make 2 000 match heads.
Mining other bits of mineral information from the book "Amazing Facts About Your Body," published by Doubleday and Co.:
- The human body contains enough carbon to make 900 lead pencils;
- enough iron to make a 3-inch-long nail.
- enough sulphur to kill all the fleas on a dog;
- enough lime to whitewash a small chicken coop,
- and enough potassium to explode a toy cannon.
(Source: Amazing Facts About Your Body)