- There’s another pandemic we should be focused on: Antibiotic-resistant infections
- New year, same rules: The science behind masks, ventilation and keeping a distance
- Covid-19: Researchers warn effects on the brain cannot be ignored
- NICD warning: Malaria cases can be misdiagnosed as Covid
- More South African and sub-Saharan African children dying of Covid-19 than elsewhere - researchers
- EXCLUSIVE | Stern warning from Ramaphosa's own advisors: Basic income grant is way too risky
- Khaya Sithole | How donor anxiety could leave the ANC out of pocket - and losing power
- Ace Magashule’s sons in clear after SIU probe into R3 million PPE tenders
- Busisiwe Mavuso | How a pandemic got Nedlac back on its feet again
- Did Western Cape take too long to suspend Albert Fritz after sexual allegations came to light?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 9800 votes
72% - 24690 votes