- Children, Covid-19 and an increase in hospital admissions: A paediatric expert tells us more
- Covid infections rare in fully vaccinated but more common and severe in those with weaker immunity
- Covid-19: New mutated form of Omicron found, but 'no cause for alarm', says expert
- Ten small changes you can make today to prevent weight gain
- Omicron: How the Covid virus mutates and creates new variants – a virologist explains
- Top Covid-19 scientists at the receiving end of vicious backlash and death threats
- Portfolio committee on justice none the wiser as to why ID's Cronje quit
- Q&A | Constitutional expert Elmien du Plessis: 'We need to rethink property rights'
- On life support: Medical negligence claims over R100bn as AG paints grim picture of SA's health depts
- Towns' local economies 'to bleed millions' after Matric Rage festival cancellations
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
29% - 9758 votes
71% - 24115 votes