Typical signs that a contact lens is approaching the end of its life are hazy vision, discomfort, and lens discoloration and deposits. These can lead to allergies and other complications. Today, frequent replacement lenses,are prescribed to be replaced before problems can develop rather than after as sometimes these complications are difficult to reverse. It is important that you replace your lenses according to the product labeling or your eye care practitioner's directions.
- Two high-ranking gang members killed as hail of bullets rain down in Retreat
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | One dead in Krugersdorp truck crash
- I have the right to report on Zuma - Maughan
- WATCH | German tourist's night of terror en route to the Kruger: 'Wife begged husband not to die'
- Judge presiding over Zuma corruption case misses out on appointment to Supreme Court of Appeal
- SILENCED | Inside the 'confidential' Tembisa Hospital audit which was buried after Deokaran hit
- ANC's next president: Anti-Ramaphosa faction in frantic talks to present a united front
- Helen Zille | Coalitions in SA are not working. What needs to change?
- Mobile data may not expire for 6 months under proposed new rule - but MTN has hit back
- Nick Mallett | SA's bright URC start: Stormers steal your heart, Sharks seek identity
The ANC's leadership race is heating up. Who do you think will be elected party president at Nasrec in December?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma has got it in the bag
7% - 828 votes
I foresee a second term for Cyril Ramaphosa
83% - 9508 votes
Don’t discount a Zweli Mkhize win
10% - 1114 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
Powering it forward: Backup device gifted to teacher whose business was shut down...
Cyclists to pedal from Mossel Bay to Cape Town against cancer
Phambili, South Africa: Meet some of the good people who keep this country going
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
What BBC Brit primetime persona are you?
Feed Mzansi: Watch Chef Rozanne cook from the heart and spread joy in Gqeberha
Key highlights of Coca-Cola's World Without Waste Strategy in South Africa
From Australia with Love: Relive Qantas’ first flight from Sydney to Joburg to...