Typical signs that a contact lens is approaching the end of its life are hazy vision, discomfort, and lens discoloration and deposits. These can lead to allergies and other complications. Today, frequent replacement lenses,are prescribed to be replaced before problems can develop rather than after as sometimes these complications are difficult to reverse. It is important that you replace your lenses according to the product labeling or your eye care practitioner's directions.
- Covid variants have changed the game - vaccines won't be enough. We need global ‘maximum suppression’
- Are people who had Covid-19 more likely to develop blood clots? Study finds out
- A third of Covid survivors suffer neurological or mental disorders, a new study finds
- Unwanted weight gain or weight loss during the pandemic? Blame your stress hormones
- New study reveals the science behind why we enjoy music
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9422 votes
68% - 19861 votes