- Standing on one leg is a sign of good health – and practising is good for you too
- Why do some people get ‘Covid toes’? A new study sheds light
- Ten small changes you can make today to prevent weight gain
- Back pain: Why exercise can provide relief – and how to do it safely
- Living with long Covid: PTSD, body aches, hair and smell loss – ‘I feel fragile, like I’ve aged 20 years’
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
30% - 9676 votes
70% - 22973 votes