- Omicron could threaten immunity – but here's why we're not back to square one
- Why are you always hungry?
- Omicron reinfection likely, but will immunity from past infection, vaccines hold up for severe Covid?
- Covid-19: The older you are, the more antibodies you'll have, new study finds
- IN-DEPTH | Hypertension: South Africa's 'silent killer'
- Omicron panic: How the dumping of 17 000 positive tests skewed the picture of SA’s epidemic trajectory
- Cash-strapped police paid R175 000 for KZN commissioner's hotel stay, Parliament hears
- Lions could reap benefits of avoiding knee jerk over 'Cash'
- ANC accused of not acting against newly elected official accused of sexually harassing 12 women
- Last chance at freedom for Janusz Walus? ConCourt agrees to hear Hani killer’s parole appeal
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
29% - 9754 votes
71% - 24035 votes