Several research groups around the world are working towards a vaccine for the new coronavirus. Some have entered the early stages of human trials. Many scientists, healthcare professionals and researchers are keen to find out if any could possibly work in a real world setting.
- More reports that Omicron appears to cause mild Covid - but too early to say for sure, experts warn
- Covid vaccines expected to protect against hospitalisation caused by Omicron, says top expert
- Partner Content | Expanding your family? Here’s why you should consider a family healthcare plan
- How Covid-19 patients with HIV and cancer may play a key role in the emergence of new variants
- WATCH | PrEParing to protect yourself: What people need to know about this free HIV prevention pill
- Vaccine mandates likely to survive legal challenge - but govt must ensure they reach all South Africans
- Coalition governments: Why Herman Mashaba could even miss out on mayoral exco seat
- Questions raised about Public Protector's probe of so-called 'diabolical' plan to 'bankrupt Eskom'
- Mandy Wiener | No time to waste in introducing vaccine mandates unless we want to repeat cycle again
- Omicron: New Covid-19 variant sparks fresh 'vaccine apartheid' outrage
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
29% - 9744 votes
71% - 23868 votes