Slightly more than half of reported Covid-19 cases involve men, but the mortality rate for men who contracted the virus is significantly higher than for women.
- Covid-19: How vaccine registration will work in SA
- Even if you’re not diabetic, high blood sugar could be fatal with Covid-19
- Major measles outbreak predicted to occur in 2021 in wake of Covid-19 pandemic
- OPINION | Why the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine is now a global game changer
- OPINION | South African researchers are looking at medicinal plants for possible Covid-19 treatments
- Financially crippled ANC ordered to pay over R100m for election posters
- 'No amount of spin-doctoring can fix this' - Parliament dismayed by dismal SAPS finances
- Key witness in Charl Kinnear murder case living in fear
- Golden Handshake: Woolworths shareholders balk at former CEO, Ian Moir's payout
- New foreign investment regulations to be reviewed
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9247 votes
66% - 17759 votes