30 Jul 2019
Embarrassed about leaking urine? While there are several medical treatment options, there are also lifestyle choices you can make to reduce urinary incontinence.
- Researchers identify physical features that could make someone a Covid-19 super-spreader
- Many people struggle with their sense of smell after Covid-19 - the next step may be 'smell training'
- OPINION | Why an antidepressant could be used to treat Covid-19
- WATCH | Sugar intake may be linked to aggression and poor mental health
- Covid vaccines update: Trials, results - what we know so far
- Why some areas in Nelson Mandela Bay have become Covid-19 hotspots
- Some public works officials might get off with a final warning over Beitbridge border fiasco
- Covid-19: Eastern Cape wants beaches shut down, but Ramaphosa unlikely to close them just yet
- Animals on Thandi Modise's farm were dying long before NSPCA received a complaint, court hears
- Clock is ticking: Gauteng ANC has to persuade one of their own to resign, to make way for Parks Tau
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17887 votes