- South Africa is looking at rolling out booster shots. Here’s why
- Covid-19: If you want to be fully vaccinated with the Pfizer jab by Christmas, now’s your chance
- OPINION | 'Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food': Could that food be food garlic?
- People who believe Covid-19 conspiracies are more likely to test positive for the virus, study finds
- More accurate way to predict who will develop Alzheimer’s disease – new study
- Debt-laden Cell C embraces new streamlined strategy
- REVEALED | First warnings of chaos came two months before KZN, Gauteng were crippled by July unrest
- NFP uses photos of dead leader to elicit sympathy votes
- THE ESKOM FILES | Load shedding crisis: Lack of maintenance, breakdowns crippling Eskom - data
- Why you're still getting unsolicited calls after POPIA and how to stop it
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
29% - 9705 votes
71% - 23207 votes