Alcohol and many street drugs have a significant impact on the brain, especially when taken over a long period. Our Alcohol and Street Drugs Centre has a look at the variety of substances and its effects on the lives of those affected.
- Haven’t had Covid-19 yet? It could be more than just luck
- Monkeypox cases reported in 19 countries: What happens if it reaches SA?
- SA Covid-19 update: Current resurgence coming to an end, trends suggest
- Coffee and cholesterol: Espresso worse for men, filter coffee for women
- Open letter from Gauteng doctor to health dept: 'How do you sleep at night?'
- Zondo's office defends Maya as it denies delays in Zuma appeals are deliberate
- Stellenbosch University urinating saga: How Theuns du Toit's disciplinary process is unfolding
- Nick Mallett | Home ground advantage impacts referees more than players
- Upgrading SA roads could prevent 1 million serious injuries and deaths, study finds
- KZN floods: Godongwana explains why the R1bn disaster relief funds have not yet been used
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 9938 votes
72% - 26001 votes