Visit our Epilepsy Condition Centre for comprehensive information about this condition and its treatment. Also learn how to cope with this epilepsy and get inspired through the stories of well-known personalities who live with this condition.
- More reports that Omicron appears to cause mild Covid - but too early to say for sure, experts warn
- Covid vaccines expected to protect against hospitalisation caused by Omicron, says top expert
- Partner Content | Expanding your family? Here’s why you should consider a family healthcare plan
- How Covid-19 patients with HIV and cancer may play a key role in the emergence of new variants
- WATCH | PrEParing to protect yourself: What people need to know about this free HIV prevention pill
- Vaccine mandates likely to survive legal challenge - but govt must ensure they reach all South Africans
- Coalition governments: Why Herman Mashaba could even miss out on mayoral exco seat
- Questions raised about Public Protector's probe of so-called 'diabolical' plan to 'bankrupt Eskom'
- Mandy Wiener | No time to waste in introducing vaccine mandates unless we want to repeat cycle again
- Omicron: New Covid-19 variant sparks fresh 'vaccine apartheid' outrage
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
29% - 9744 votes
71% - 23868 votes