- Researchers identify physical features that could make someone a Covid-19 super-spreader
- Many people struggle with their sense of smell after Covid-19 - the next step may be 'smell training'
- OPINION | Why an antidepressant could be used to treat Covid-19
- Covid vaccines update: Trials, results - what we know so far
- WATCH | Sugar intake may be linked to aggression and poor mental health
- EXCLUSIVE | Covid-19 vaccine: SA missed first payment window to join COVAX, a global vaccine access initiative
- SA’s most vulnerable may ultimately pay the price for higher public sector wages, court hears
- Preview: Ramaphosa to face first motion of no confidence
- Why some areas in Nelson Mandela Bay have become Covid-19 hotspots
- NZ rugby is losing 'altitude'... potentially to SA's benefit
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17888 votes