Health minister Aaron Motsoaledi shares his views with CEO of Health24, Dr Danie Pauw, on health innovation at the "Inclusive Healthcare Innovation Summit". One of his points: medical students need a new curriculum.
- Standing on one leg is a sign of good health – and practising is good for you too
- Back pain: Why exercise can provide relief – and how to do it safely
- Why do some people get ‘Covid toes’? A new study sheds light
- Six things you want to know about ultra-processed foods, and what you can do about it
- Covid-19 pandemic: Rising rates of depression and anxiety in 204 countries
- Blood Brothers: Shock as NPA withdraws charges against alleged tobacco assassin
- SEE | Death and service delivery: The high cost of bad politics in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Modack kept in solitary confinement, says lawyer
- Booster shots on the cards for healthcare workers, people who have compromised immunity
- Court finds Health MEC's office '100% liable' for damages in Tshwane medical negligence case
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
30% - 9676 votes
70% - 22969 votes