Since a face mask is supposed to cover the mouth and nose in order to limit the spread of the new coronavirus, wearing one while exercising is uncomfortable for most people.
- Covid-19: How vaccine registration will work in SA
- Coronavirus morning recap: Vaccine latest - Oxford trial, access, and surge in Eastern Cape cases
- Existing treatments continue to be looked at for Covid-19: Latest science on BCG and the MMR vaccine
- OPINION | Why the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine is now a global game changer
- A new device could help you sober up faster – through breathing
- Zondo vs Zuma: Stakes high for judge, former president as commission enters final stretch
- It is a myth that only branches can touch ANC leaders - Gwede Mantashe
- 'An economic and insurance disaster': The lockdown claims case that shook an industry
- FEEL GOOD | KZN petrol attendant lends desperate mom his car without even asking her name
- INTERVIEW | After a tough 5 years, Netcare CEO Richard Friedland talks local growth plans
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9247 votes
66% - 17733 votes