The first part of the Sexual Superhero programme consists of a series of exercises to strengthen your PC muscles. The full and correct name of this group of muscles is Pubococcygeus. That’s quite a mouthful, so PC is much easier.
These muscles are directly involved in sexual functioning. The basic exercises help to strengthen these muscles. The more advanced sequences will give you amazing sexual control, ultimately allowing you to last as long as you want.
You do however need to remember that you cannot run a marathon after only jogging round the block a few times, therefore:
- Don’t rush the first exercises
- If you do too much too soon, you may strain the muscles
- Build up slowly and your progress will be much quicker
- These muscles are probable undeveloped because you’ve never been consciously aware of them
- Rather spend a little longer with the basic exercises than just doing them for a few days and then immediately diving into the advanced sets
- Remember that we’re looking at the bigger picture
- Be aware that you’re heading for a lifetime of wonderful sexual functioning
- Remember that quick fixes often bring unsatisfactory results
The exercises and programme works. I want you to succeed and I want you to become a sexual god, so take the time to get it right.
The easiest way to identify your PC muscles is to drink a few glasses of water. (We’re staying on the straight and narrow here). When you have to urinate, stop and start the flow a few times, until you can feel exactly which muscles are involved. And voila! You’ve found your PC muscles.
Say hello, introduce yourself, because you’re going to be spending lots of time together. In fact, you’re going to become really good friends.
Weeks 1 and 2
- Contract and relax your PC muscles15 -20 times per day, twice a day
You can do this in any position you like, sitting, standing, lying down, driving the car and even while standing in a queue.
If you’re sitting or lying, make sure that your legs are uncrossed. Simply squeeze and relax. It’s important to relax the muscles fully in between each contraction. At first, don’t hold the squeeze – that comes later.
As the muscles begin to work, you’ll feel your testicles move towards your body and your penis lifting or twitching slightly. This may take a few days, depending on the tone of your muscles. You may feel a slight tingle in your pelvis as well, so smile and enjoy the feeling.
If you can’t manage 15 contractions before your muscles become tired, stop trying. Don’t force it! Do as many as you can and try and increase the number of contractions by 2 or 3 each day. If the first 2 weeks becomes 3 weeks for you, that’s fine. There’s an old Chinese saying I like to use: “A thousand-mile journey begins with one step.”
Weeks 3 and 4
Double the contractions from 15-20 to 30-40, twice a day. Squeeze and relax.
Now we’re going to add a squeeze and hold:
- Contract as tightly as you can and hold for 5 seconds
- Relax for 5 seconds
- Do it 5 times, twice a day
Remember to fully relax in between your contractions. This is vital, as it allows the muscle to recover and ultimately to strengthen. If you can only manage 3 “squeeze and holds”, that’s fine. If you find 5 easy, increase it to 8-10.
Do not, however, do more than your body can manage with a little effort. The only person you’re competing with is you, your mind and your ego. At times your mind can be a really good friend and at times it’s your worst enemy. If premature ejaculation is an issue for you, you’ll know only too well how destructive your thoughts can be.
Do not judge! Do the exercises, follow the programme and you’ll see results soon enough.
Weeks 5 and 6
When you started the exercises you probably felt as though the PC and anal muscles
were one. By now you’ll be able to separate them. You’ll feel your PC muscles between your legs in the area of your perineum. This is the area between your genitals and anus and around your genitals.
- Double the short contractions to 60-80 times twice a day.
- Double your 5 second squeezes, anything from 6- 20 times twice a day
- Start with 20 (or however many you can manage) short anal contractions. (Just squeeze your anal sphincter and let go.)
- Remember to relax fully in between each squeeze.
You may find your PC muscles slightly involved as well, but that’s ok. You’ll soon be able to contract and relax all these different muscles separately.
After six weeks, or however long it takes you to get here (avoid any macho posturing and comparison), you will have better sexual control. It may not yet be where you’d like to be, but you’re already well on your way. You may also already notice a difference in the quality of your erection and may even feel more sexually sensitive. That’s fantastic!
(Jonti Searll, sensualist, October 2010)