This is Step 7 the Sexual Superhero programme for premature ejaculation developed by Jonti Searll.
After doing three to four weeks of PC muscle exercises and breathing, you’re ready to begin Direct Sexual Response Practice on your own.
Weeks 1 and 2
For this exercise you will need privacy (unless you’re a rampant exhibitionist). You needto be naked and have lubricant of some sort.
- Get comfortable, put some lubricant in your hand and start stroking your penis.
- Touch yourself until you’re close to orgasm, but not so close that you’re right on the edge.
- You then stop and take at least five very deep breaths and relax as deeply as you can.
- If you need more than five breaths, go ahead.
- Start stroking yourself again, but when you get close to coming, you stop.
- The keys here are breath and relaxation.
- Repeat this at least five times.
- After that, if you’d like to have an orgasm, go ahead.
- For the first week, give yourself a day between sessions, then you can do it every day, if you like.
- After the first week you’ll be able to get closer to orgasm before stopping.
- Be patient with yourself, and if you stop a stroke or two too late, know that you’ll have to back off sooner next time.
Weeks 3 and 4
The advanced series of exercises begin the same way as the previous one.
- Get undressed, get comfy, lube up and play.
- This time, when you get close to coming, you stop.
- Then you breathe in while squeezing you PC muscles.
- Relax and breathe out.
- Do at least five breaths: inhale, contract, release and breathe out.
- Carry on stimulating yourself.
- Each time you get close, you stop.
- Repeat the exercise at least five times.
- Recognise how far you’ve progressed.
- Then, ejaculate if you like.
- Continue with your PC muscle, breathing and flexibility exercises during this time.
- Many teachers actually recommend that you do PC exercises as a life-long process.
(Jonti Searll, sensualist, October 2010)