The process through which the penis becomes rigid enough for penetrative intercourse.
- What the latest Covid-19 stats can tell us - and what they can’t
- Hypertension, the ‘silent killer’: Top tips to help you get an accurate blood pressure reading
- Narcissistic people less likely to comply with Covid-19 regulations, study finds
- 50-year-old muscles just can’t grow big like they used to – biology of how muscles change with age
- Barbell exercises aren’t essential for getting fit - here’s what you can do instead
- 'Melkbos Monster': Wife Annet hits back as some parents stop sending kids to her crèche
- Khampepe urges NPA to swiftly pursue prosecution of apartheid crimes
- Qaanitah Hunter | A glow-in-the dark flag? The government puts its arrogance on full display
- Buckle up: Painful price hikes ahead
- SA Rugby given option to 'settle' and sever ties with CEO Jurie Roux
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 9929 votes
72% - 25905 votes