A medical procedure involving removing eggs from the woman's body and fertilising them with sperm in a laboratory. After successful fertilisation, the pre-embryo is surgically returned to the uterus.
- LISTEN | How to interpret South Africa’s Omicron data
- What are the symptoms of Omicron?
- Sugar detox? Cutting carbs? A doctor explains why you should keep fruit on the menu
- Covid:19: One in 10 people may still be infectious after 10-day isolation, new study suggests
- South Africa has changed tack on tackling Covid: Why it makes sense
- EXCLUSIVE | On-duty cop asleep in control room as Zandile Mafe spent '30 hours' inside Parliament
- SA is getting R11bn from World Bank at a very low rate, cutting borrowing costs
- St Andrew's should have reported David Mackenzie allegations to police, report finds
- Disciplinary matters I Pirates and Arrows put PSL chairperson and CEO in the spotlight
- Sifiso Ntombela | Speed up transformation in farming, or risk an unstable sector
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 9789 votes
72% - 24611 votes