Also known as sexually transmitted conditions and previously as sexually transmitted diseases (STD), venereal disease (VD) and social disease. Infection/condition that is almost exclusively transmitted through sexual activity.
- Sugar detox? Cutting carbs? A doctor explains why you should keep fruit on the menu
- LISTEN | How to interpret South Africa’s Omicron data
- What are the symptoms of Omicron?
- Covid:19: One in 10 people may still be infectious after 10-day isolation, new study suggests
- South Africa has changed tack on tackling Covid: Why it makes sense
- Who should discipline the disciplinarians? ANC NEC at war over ill-discipline
- Cricket SA | Graeme Smith to be charged next for 'irregular' Boucher appointment
- Treasury capture: Ex-NPA boss Shaun Abrahams 'tried to stop anti-graft laws' during Zuma years
- SATURDAY PROFILE | SARS whistleblower Johann van Loggerenberg: 'I've been pushed to my limit'
- IN NUMBERS | Matric Class of 2021
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 9789 votes
72% - 24611 votes