A sexually transmitted bacterial infection. The primary stage is characterised by chancres, the secondary by rash, body aches, fever, weight and hair loss, and the tertiary by heart, brain and spinal cord damage. This disease can be cured with antibiotics.
- Covid-19: Early analysis suggests Omicron variant spreading twice as fast as Delta
- Omicron could threaten immunity – but here's why we're not back to square one
- IN-DEPTH | Hypertension: South Africa's 'silent killer'
- Does coffee burn more fat during exercise? What the evidence tells us
- Six different Covid boosters safely increase immunity after 2 doses of Pfizer or AstraZeneca
- It's war - Ace Magashule and Edwin Sodi launch full-scale attack on NPA over asbestos scam 'evidence'
- EXCLUSIVE | Babita Deokaran 'hitman' lied in bail bid, more charges coming
- Tighter lockdown will not help slow down Omicron, experts
- NPA brings in 25 prosecutors to investigate over 60 TRC cases
- Ramaphosa to Europe: Respect us! Don't do what you did when you colonised us
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
29% - 9755 votes
71% - 24048 votes