- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
16 May 2020
Thank you for the question.
My recommendation would be to use a moisturiser that helps to repair the skin barrier and retain moisture in the skin. Please have a look at LAMELLE Serra Restore Cream: https://skinmiles.com/product/lamelle-serra-restore/ or LAMELLE
Barrier Repair Cream: https://skinmiles.com/product/lamelle-barrier-repair-cream/ (although this one is quite thick and greasy) or SBR Repair Cream.
This should help with the reaction you are experiencing and help with the sensitive skin.
It also may be a good idea to slowly introduce the Benzac Gel to your skin regime as follows; apply every 3rd day for 2 weeks, then every 2nd day for 2 weeks and then daily.
I hope the above has helped
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Scientists find over 100 harmful substances in plastic children’s toys
- Some employees hate team bonding activities, so they should be made entirely voluntary, say researchers
- Do children and teens need to be vaccinated to get the Covid-19 pandemic under control?
- Having trouble sleeping? Here’s the science on 3 traditional bedtime remedies
- Covid-19: Why Solidarity's vaccine procurement plan may not be feasible
- Brian Molefe adamant that Ramaphosa's 'influence' was used to seal dodgy coal deal
- Electoral Bill seeks to protect voters' personal info 'from unreasonable disclosures'
- 'If I get time, I will': Zandile Gumede open to visiting Zuma
- 'Mama, I'm going to play' - final words young boy spoke to his mom before drowning