- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
- Sleep disorders expert
07 Jun 2020
Thank you for the question.
This is a difficult question to answer over the net as ideally one would like to examine the pigmentation and marks before deciding on the best treatment approach. Factors that caused the marks and your skin type will also play a role in how one treats or approaches the marks.
Your most important topical product is sunscreen that is applied several times daily. Together with this one should practice sun avoidance as much as possible irrespective of the weather. Your most important ingredients to help lighten dark marks is vitamin C in the morning and vitamin A or retinol applied in the evening.
My advice would be to see a dermatologist again so that you can discuss your history and so that they can examine the skin to guide you on the best approach.
Alternatively please complete the online skin assessment at this link: https://skinmiles.com/face2face/
This will allow you to load a high-resolution photo of your face and answer a number of questions that will help me guide you on the best recommendation.
I hope the above has helped
- A woman died not long after getting Covid-19 from transplanted lungs
- Long Covid: In some people with mild illness, symptoms can linger for up to 9 months, study
- Are Covid-19 immunity and vaccination passports our ticket to freedom?
- SA scientists testing traditional medicine to fight Covid-19 – with promising early results
- More than 20.5 million years of life lost to Covid-19, according to researchers
- Crime Intelligence: Peter Jacobs heads to court to halt disciplinary action amid claims of criminality
- BUDGET | Plenty of 'welcome' surprises but did Mboweni dig himself a hole with social grants?
- INTERVIEW | Auto Pedigree owner says 'life’s okay' even after car sales hit record low
- Zondo commission hears why it was a 'challenge' to hold Lynne Brown 'accountable'
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Why Zondo Commission is likely to test ANC's notion of 'collective responsibility'