- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
Thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.
This is a difficult question to answer over the net as ideally one would need to examine the skin.
Your best option would be to see a dermatologist who can take a closer look and advise you on the best treatment options.
From your description it may be a fungal infection which will require specific antifungal medication. However I am not sure what the orange mark which has now turned dark could be without examining it.
So please make an appointment with a dermatologist who can check everything out for you.
- Covid vaccine safety in SA: If there is a link between a death, and a recent jab, it will be probed
- Prior Covid-19 infection may not provide long-term protection against reinfection, study shows
- Covid-19: Delta variant symptoms include headache, runny nose – can feel 'more like a bad cold'
- The EVDS will schedule your appointments for the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine 6 weeks apart. Here’s why
- Five nutrition mistakes you make when you start exercising
- Covid-19: Too late to put in tighter restrictions on Gauteng - experts
- State Security Minister Dlodlo wants to smoke out information peddlers among spooks
- Mandy Wiener | We've declared war on Covid, so where is the wartime efficiency for vaccine rollout?
- Nolwandle Mthombeni | How the launch of SA's first woman-owned bank became a nightmare of bad PR
- Lining up sponsorships for The New Age was not my call – Malusi Gigaba to Zondo