Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
27 Sep 2021
Pain in legs
What is the problem when I have tb but my legs are weak?
This is an important and serious symptom and may indicate that the TB has spread to your spine and spinal cord.
Please consult your doctor URGENTLY
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Exercising while sick won’t help you get over a cold faster - but it may prevent your next one
- What are the pros and cons of intermittent fasting?
- Long Covid symptoms still persist two years after first wave infections
- No time for Covid-19 complacency – the pandemic is not over, experts say
- 7 reasons your stomach hurts after sex – and how to make it stop
- 'Come on, my darling': Bok flyhalf bloodied knuckles on door as 'terrified' air hostess hid in loo
- EXCLUSIVE | Matwetwe actor's killer arrested twice before, and showed cops fake asylum documents
- Adriaan Basson | An ominous warning to SA from Putin's enemy No. 1
- Ruan Pienaar, at 38, stays a freak of nature
- Banking Ombud cracks R19.5 million whip to force banks to protect customers more
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 9926 votes
72% - 25873 votes