Ask an expert
Question

01 May

Headache after clean out rotten refrigerator
I was away for 2.5 months. Rotten food liquids from the refrigerator on the floor. I cleaned out the mess (with small flies) yesterday with diluted bleach and baking soda. I did not wear a mask and have a slight headache this morning. Am I sick?
Answer
Expert
CyberDoc

17 May

Hi there
If you didn't ingest anything from the rotten refrigerator, then I doubt if you are sick - except if you are coming down with an unrelated illness. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Results
Yes
28% - 9934 votes
No
72% - 25926 votes
Vote