Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
Puffy and tired feet
Hi Dr Heidi Ek werk nou so week weer by die huis ek het agter gekom dat my voete nou ewe skielik vreeslik swel en is asof hulle "moeg" voel soos wanneer mens te lank geloop het Kan ek wees dat ek nou dat by die huis is dalk te veel water drink? Ek staan redelik baie op om water te gaan haal en badkamer toe te gaan so ek dink nie dat ek te veel sit ni.
Dit kan nogsteeds wees van die baie sit - want jy sit nogsteeds heel moontlik meer by die huis as wat jy by die werk gesit het. Probeer stap buite die huis elke dag, al is dit net vir 20 minute, en moenie te veel water drink nie, 2 liter per dag is meer as genoeg. Groete en sterkte.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Could following a vegan diet lead to poor bone health? Here’s what a study found
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- Traditional healers in South Africa are exposed to infection, but few can get protective gear
- Experts want greater transparency about delayed skin reactions some people get from Moderna vaccine
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste has been charged in Germany. Now what?
- Gauteng DA says it's not defying national leaders by voting to oust Gauteng Premier David Makhura
- High Court judge caught up in maintenance tug of war between ex-husband and daughter
- KwaZulu-Natal Health Department in suspect R82 million deal
- OPINION | Bavuma captaincy might be a gamble, but it's one worth taking
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19423 votes