Ask an expert

17 Apr 2015

How can I get the custody of my grand kids?
My husband and I live in South Africa. My 6 years and 4 years old grand kids (both boys) are in Germany. Their father is German and they were born and raised in Germany. The parents are in process of divorce. Is there any way I can get their custody? There will be no fight from their mother because she knows the boys want to move to SA.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18761 votes