Ask an expert

01 Apr 2015

My Husband having an affair
what do i do if my husband (we still married) moved in by a other woman that is 18 years younger than him? She is nearly the same age than his own children and has 2 kids age 8 and 10. He has 5 grandkids the one is 12 years.. He doesn't like children but is staying with a woman that has got 2. Is this legal?
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19305 votes