Ask an expert

24 Jan

Chronic orcalgia and chronic pelvic pain syndrome
Battling with painful testicles both of them though more right for 18 years seen many urologists who treated with various medications but never help done ultrasounds and all fine . Urologists eventually pushed me onto pain specialists attributing the problem to nerve issues. Taken boxes n boxes of lyrica n various schedules 5 pain killers and went for nerve blocks and rhyzotomies but nothing helps. Sperm count was done 12 years ago and overall poor result. Had mumps that lead to orchitis 22 years ago which may by the root of why this problem came up 4 years later ... please please assist thanks
Fertility expert
Fertility expert

01 Feb

Dear Cass,

Refer question back to urologist please.

Answered by Dr T Mohamed
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19295 votes