Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
Diabetes and heart failure
My husband is taking zartan 50mg (generic) Nebilet 5mg Metformin xr Optisulin Aphidra Ecotrin Zuvamor Lasix and spiractin once daily He has a constant cough? My GP already changed Ramipril to losartan? Pharmacy gave him generic zartan. Can zartan make him cough? He used to take carloc and was fine. The cardiologist changed then to pritor and concor And he then developed a serious skin rash. Which one is commonly causing skin rash pritor co or concor...
Unfortunately it may mean that he is sensitive to the ACE Inhibitors as well as the Angiotensin II blockers. Take him back to your GP and ask him/her to put your husband back on Carloc.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- What the latest findings on the 501Y.V2 Covid variant mean for the development of vaccines
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Why do lungs ‘wheeze’? Scientists tried to find out
- Breast cancer: Is milk a risk factor?
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- FACT CHECK | eNCA's Lindsay Dentlinger: We analysed the video that caused racist outcry - and 24 other interviews
- Coronavirus will be with us for some time, Ramaphosa tells traditional leaders
- SAA like trying to unscramble an egg, Denel basically looted, Parliament hears
- Why Bheki Cele believes criminals' rights versus those of their victims must be revisited
- Battle of the 'two chiefs': What we know about the allegations against Eskom's De Ruyter
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19398 votes