Ask an expert

23 Nov 2020

Sale of family house by existing parent
Mother passed on when we were young and apperently father recieved a pay out from RAF and bought us a home at that time so the house was on his (name alone) , he now has re -married (in community of property) and now wants to sell the house , do we as the children from first marriage have any right or say on the sale of to the house since the pay out was given to him as a guardian because he believes it was his money and we have no say.
Labour lawyer
Labour lawyer

24 Nov 2020

This is not within my area of expertise.  I practice labour law.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.